Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weirdness

weeniebuttshouseofjimmyrustling: Gotta go briskly



weeniebuttshouseofjimmyrustling:

Gotta go briskly

scorpi516: I'm so HM02 cuz I got TM87



scorpi516:

I'm so HM02 cuz I got TM87

rocuart: Pokemon Fusion - Gyarasir The 5th fused pokemon of my...



rocuart:

Pokemon Fusion - Gyarasir

The 5th fused pokemon of my team! Gyarados and Pinsir. I decided to keep it in a bit more of a realistic style like all of my previous ones. I wanted a sort of aquatic looking bug creature. Instead of going with Gyarados' eyes I went with four bug ones instead. I think this is my favorite so far.

whobloidlostingublerlandsbakerst: This is awesome I want it





whobloidlostingublerlandsbakerst:

This is awesome I want it

gamesleaks: Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS3, XBOX 360 & PC















gamesleaks:

Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS3, XBOX 360 & PC

2 days till E3

amy-core:

vgblogger: Lightning Returns to E3 with a 2014 Release Date...















vgblogger:

Lightning Returns to E3 with a 2014 Release Date http://www.vgblogger.com/lightning-returns-to-e3-with-a-2014-release-date/21821/

thejasman: The Lost Games of E3















thejasman:

The Lost Games of E3

yamammiwammi: omfg e3 on tuesday the same day i convocate...



yamammiwammi:

omfg e3 on tuesday the same day i convocate MUTHERFUCKER THIS IS SO UNFAIR.

AINT GONNA BE HOME TILL FUCK KNOWS WHEN


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

oh well, best e3 i can feel it.

gogorone: squirtle socutee +.+



gogorone:

squirtle
so
cutee
+.+

supernayru: Tons of Sonic Lost World footage for Wii U!



supernayru:

Tons of Sonic Lost World footage for Wii U!

What if the tumblr logo was in comic sans?

viva-la-prussia:

as-seenon-tv:

talking-pigeon:

messed-up-logic:

Like it went from

image

to

image


Reblog it and look at your blog!

Holy shit go look

drag the pictures

thelordanubis: thatpointlessidiot: els3n: Requested by anon...













thelordanubis:

thatpointlessidiot:

els3n:

Requested by anon [x]

what the fuck is wrong with this show

This scene right here is why I got into Adventure Time.  This scene was INCREDIBLY dark, twisted, and disturbing AT FACE VALUE.  It gets SO MUCH WORSE when you stop to think about it.

Finn is there because he's tired of being called a child.  He wants to grow up.  He wants to be a MAN.  And here come beautiful women, telling him to partake of their fruit.  And Finn is going to do it, because Jake told him not too and Finn is being rebellious and decided since Jake said not to he was going to be an adult and do it anyway.  So Finn starts to take this fruit to show he's not a child anymore.

And the fruit turns out to be a terrible curse, an awful thing.  The one that ate the fruit was eaten alive by the other monsters (And gifs can't do that scene justice, if I remember it right when they start tearing the skin off the apple there are tearing sounds and the 'apple' starts to cry or scream and the fleshy insides quiver around the bones as its torn apart and devoured.)

And I realized they just couched a lesson about kids having sex too early to try to grow up, in ways no kid is ever going to understand, in the confines of a fantasy-setting cartoon show, on Cartoon Network.

And I've been hooked on this show ever since.

That is pretty ingenious.

Photo







Photo



dayglobetty: This gif set will never get old, ever.













dayglobetty:

This gif set will never get old, ever.

Photo



Photo



getouttaqueer: sad-queer: New business idea: cat nightclub. It is a nightclub with several club...

getouttaqueer:

sad-queer:

New business idea: cat nightclub. It is a nightclub with several club cats. The music is not loud, so as not to scare the cats. No one dances. Everyone pets cats.

yes

lizthefangirl: drunkpeeta: drunkpeeta: drunkpeeta: My brother just read the skippy peanut...

lizthefangirl:

drunkpeeta:

drunkpeeta:

drunkpeeta:

My brother just read the skippy peanut butter and it expried on March 1st image

he's been like this for 15 mins and wont stop sobbing 

IT'S BEEN HALF AN HOUR

image

HE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HE EVER DID TO MAKE GOD HATE HIM

HE FINALLY GOT UP BUT NOW

image

HE CLIMBED A FUCKING TREE AND WONT COME DOWN UNTIL SOMEONE BRINGS HIM MORE PEANUT BUTTER 

posts like these make my life so my nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment