Friday, June 7, 2013

Love. Live. Life.

Photo



musicjunkyx: teamheya: This is so true omg THIS IS SO HOW IT...









musicjunkyx:

teamheya:

This is so true omg

THIS IS SO HOW IT HAPPENED! 

Photo









endable: how do people even put up with me like i cant even put up with me

endable:

how do people even put up with me like i cant even put up with me

magicconchshell: i require so much attention im worse than a tamagotchi

magicconchshell:

i require so much attention im worse than a tamagotchi

rudeness-is-epidemic: I will go down with these ships: Cosima...















rudeness-is-epidemic:

I will go down with these ships:

  • Cosima & Delphine
  • Bo & Lauren
  • Callie & Arizona
  • Myka & Helena
  • Jane & Maura

@kristinwayne: beautiful @tatianamaslany for CTV Upfront today...



@kristinwayne: beautiful @tatianamaslany for CTV Upfront today #makeupartist #hair #nofilter (x)

epic-humor: manuxinhace: Fox News talks about working mothers'...


















epic-humor
:

manuxinhaceFox News talks about working mothers' negative impact on their children. AKA "When Fox News gets so misogynistic that their own anchor is 1026% done with them." [x]

fuckyeahxanthe: I'm sorry but no one else can make Myka dork...





fuckyeahxanthe:

I'm sorry but no one else can make Myka dork out like H.G

femburton: i was not expecting that



femburton:

i was not expecting that

Maslany had taken what easily could have been a gimmick – one...

















Maslany had taken what easily could have been a gimmick – one actress playing several clones – and turned it into an acting tour de force. (x)

Photo













theboywhorunswithwolves: someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly...

theboywhorunswithwolves:

someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly found me annoying

I just want to make crazy science with you.







I just want to make crazy science with you.

Photo





Photo



















itsfuckingally: comforting: serrabloodsong: empresspinto: reactional: religiousmom: if you...

itsfuckingally:

comforting:

serrabloodsong:

empresspinto:

reactional:

religiousmom:

if you think I won't wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong

some girls change their bras daily?

how often are you supposed to change them?

wait…you're supposed to own more than one?

the struggle 

boobs

Photo









itsalwaysgonnabedelena: Sarah Manning + being adorable





















itsalwaysgonnabedelena:

Sarah Manning + being adorable

altrutix: thismissatomicbomb: I love how Harry just genuinely...









altrutix:

thismissatomicbomb:

I love how Harry just genuinely likes Luna. Not in a romantic way, but in a "I don't know how or why but I get you and you get me and I'd be honored to call you a friend and if anyone messes with you I'll wallop them" kind of a way. I think he just marvels at her level of don't give a fuck and her absolute sense of self. And then he and Ginny partially name their daughter after her (Lily Luna) and that to me is just fucking precious.

You have to at least ship their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment