Friday, June 7, 2013

&&we're all daydreaming now

jacobduecker: did-you-kno: Source hi lol



jacobduecker:

did-you-kno:

Source

hi lol

nevvzealand: when a friend buys u food and says u dont have to pay them back u know they are...

nevvzealand:

when a friend buys u food and says u dont have to pay them back u know they are forever

porrimz: coolasacalliope: porrimz: my goddamn grandfather...



porrimz:

coolasacalliope:

porrimz:

my goddamn grandfather comes around and writes shopping lists like this like is that really fucking necessary goddamn calligraphers

why is your grandfather buying eyeliner 

my grandfather is a fabulous motherfucker

sex-like-a-nympho: literally me.





sex-like-a-nympho:

literally me.

my-penis-is-beautiful: relaxes | via Tumblr on We Heart It -...



my-penis-is-beautiful:

relaxes | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/63676376/via/vagabondsoul

Hearted from: http://justkeep-walking.tumblr.com/post/52178450166

Photo



lolsofunny: (lol here!)



lolsofunny:

(lol here!)

holyfuckface: purple-eagle6: maths-is-sexy: damnthosewincheste...



holyfuckface:

purple-eagle6:

maths-is-sexy:

damnthosewinchesterboys:

found the twelve year old

this is almost as fun as 'find the vegan'

we are not entertainment clowns. we simply eat healthy. go back to burger king.

i found the vegan

maddievertes: hylandbrooke: oh buy friends



maddievertes:

hylandbrooke:

oh

buy friends

Photo



thechamberofsecrets: people who say hot cocoa instead of hot chocolate make me uncomfortable

thechamberofsecrets:

people who say hot cocoa instead of hot chocolate make me uncomfortable

Me: *sits in towel for 6 months after showering*

Me: *sits in towel for 6 months after showering*

niknak79: They were supposed to be smiley faces



niknak79:

They were supposed to be smiley faces

girl in bed: yes fuck me harder daddy

girl in bed: yes fuck me harder daddy
me internally: what the hell uhm okay how do i follow this up
me: you....you're grounded?
girl: yes yes im grounded yes im a bad girl daddy very bad girl
me internally: raw
me: raw

whorizonwireless: *40 year old white dad voice* souljer boy tell them

whorizonwireless:

*40 year old white dad voice* souljer boy tell them

kalories: i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

kalories:

i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

angry-aries: bello-fiore: parents are having an Indian tonight but I've been so good and I can't...

angry-aries:

bello-fiore:

parents are having an Indian tonight but I've been so good and I can't have any, I refuse to have any

good for you, cannibalism is not the answer

9gag: What an awesome idea



9gag:

What an awesome idea

That moment when you rewatch a movie you haven't seen in years, and suddenly it all makes sense because you originally watched it when you were too young.

kellyannechaos:

whatsthematterwithme:

sodamnrelatable:

image

Grease. Home movies even

EVERY DISNEY MOVIE MADE BEFORE 1999…

anon me 5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

lunarphases:

THIS IS THE BEST DO IT PLEASE

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that you will not only eat gourmet entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and decide on the meals you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete