Friday, June 7, 2013

基づい

foxnewsofficial: i would hate to be a middle child it must feel like being charmeleon ivysaur or...

foxnewsofficial:

i would hate to be a middle child it must feel like being charmeleon ivysaur or wartortle 

Photo



Photo



woodfall: oh u like anime? u seen evangelion? u see that shinji joke? get in the robot lmao right

woodfall:

oh u like anime? u seen evangelion? u see that shinji joke? get in the robot lmao right

zayngatsby: all i do on this website is scroll and hold in my pee

zayngatsby:

all i do on this website is scroll and hold in my pee

Photo









What!? You didn't bring a lunch for me!?I was doing homework...





What!? You didn't bring a lunch for me!?
I was doing homework this morning, so I didn't have time.
That's no excuse! Am I suppose to starve all day because of you!?
I promise, I'll make you one tomorrow, okay?

Photo



Photo



















mellyart: yaaaaaaa I finished



mellyart:

yaaaaaaa I finished

Photo



ttfmn: Shikamaru is my spirit animal.







ttfmn:

Shikamaru is my spirit animal.

Photo



Photo





I think this might… this might be… the happiest time of my...

















I think this might… this might be… the happiest time of my life

Photo





Photo







jakeamy: dj-dirtytoes: Favorite Music Piece: Ecruteak City...



jakeamy:

dj-dirtytoes:

Favorite Music Piece: Ecruteak City Theme

thefuuuucomics: White People Almost Kissing, a book by Nicholas...



thefuuuucomics:

White People Almost Kissing, a book by Nicholas Sparks

wemarchalone: "Oh hey man didn't see you there how's it...



wemarchalone:

"Oh hey man didn't see you there how's it go-"

"BLAWUHGLAUHGLAUH"

"Excuse me Jimmy wha-"

"BLAWUHALSJAULBAW"

THIS STILL MAKES ME LAUGH A LOT FDSLKJFDSSFD

No comments:

Post a Comment